For the Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes recipe click here. It's super easy to make and requires NO BAKING
He turned 21 this year and I made him nutella cupcakes from this video I watched by one the Chiappa sisters
I added Nutella icing on top because... the cupcakes shrunk on the top and it looked quite ugly bare :/
That was just one of the things that went wrong during baking... Keep reading for Lessons Learned.
Only after did I realise I had birthday-print cases, I'll use those next year
When it's cooked, the Nutella will remain a hot gooey mess inside.
Which one do you like better?
Lauren got me for my birthday!! It is awesome because I never have a container to put my baking in but now I do! THANK YOU
1 cup white sugar
3/4 cup self raising flour
180 gr butter, melted
1. Beat eggs and sugar until light
2. Sift through the flour and mix by hand
3. Beat in butter (make sure butter is slightly cooled ie. not hot off the pan, so the eggs don't cook)
4. Fill half the cases with batter
5. Spoon a large tablespoon of Nutella into each case
6. Top with remaining batter, leaving one centimetre for the cupcakes to rise
7. Bake at 200 Celcius for 12 minutes * test with a skewer
I found after about 5 minutes in the 200 Celcius oven, the tops started to go brown while the insides were still runny. So I covered the top with aluminium foil. This however hindered the cakes from rising. So I would suggest baking at a lower temperature, maybe 190 or 180 and use cupcake cases that aren't so deep.
Also a good idea to rotate in the middle of baking, as some ovens have 'cold spots'.
For chocolate cupcakes, add 1/2 cup cocoa with the flour
2/3 cup melted butter
2/3 cup Nutella
1 cup icing sugar
1 Tbsp milk
1. Beat together butter and Nutella
2. Gradually add icing sugar, checking for consistency
3. Add milk if required
Icing too buttery? Add more Nutella.
Too crumbly? Add milk.
Too sweet? Pinch of salt.
And to conclude,
Still haven't found Lewis Road Creamery chocolate milk.