25 Aug 2012

A little bit about no-bake oreo cheesecake

There have been a lot of cheesecake posts lately. This one I made for the five-boys-plus-one-girl's flat. I've baked them cookies before, which apparently went down well and disappeared pretty quickly :)

Oreos were on special...
I asked Stef what she would like me to make and she said, "Anything. Oreo cheesecake." How convenient...
Place one oreo on the bottom of a paper case
This is what happens when you bake at 11pm in your pyjamas without an apron...
The mixture should be smooth and light and delicious looking.
Mix in the crushed oreos by hand
Sometimes... I wish I don't have to give away ALL my baking... :P
Pour the batter into the prepared cases and refrigerate.
 Embellish with more Oreos if you wish
This is a super easy recipe and requires NO BAKING. Better than the oreo cheesecake cupcakes I made a while back.

Oreo cheesecake
300ml bottle of cream
250g block of cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
pinch salt
1 tsp vanilla
whole and crushed Oreos

Beat cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla, until smooth.
Beat cream in a separate bowl until peaks form.
Combine cream and beat together both mixtures. 
Fold in oreo cookies.
Place whole oreos in the bottom of cupcake cases and drop spoonfuls of cheesecake.
Refrigerate.

I really enjoy baking for their flat. I always imagine Stef running around cleaning between kitchen and bathroom, but I know you guys help out like good brothers :))

And to conclude, look
what
I
found.
I want a tub of the peanut butter Reese's use
Signed,
Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are your thoughts on this post?