2 Aug 2016

I started a YouTube channel

Interesting updates on my creative side of life.
I posted my first public makeup tutorial on YouTube! You can check it out here.



I have been watching makeup videos for a couple of years now, and my makeup collection has grown a lot.
I wear makeup on a day to day basis because I like putting it on (it's like painting!).
Sometimes my friends ask what mascara or foundation I'm wearing, so I thought YouTube was the best way to show people what products I use and how I use them.
My younger cousin in Indonesia is always asking for makeup tips; eyeliner, foundation application, contouring, everyday eyeshadow... I have created unlisted videos for her in the past, but now I am making public ones for all my friends!

In this video I do a full face talk-through tutorial. I used the Smashbox Full Exposure eyeshadow palette (that my hostel friends got me!!) to create a wearable smokey eye. No mascara on my lashes, just the lightest most subtle pair of false lashes. I found a great lipstick at Dove Hospice in Remuera, it was $4 and brand new! By Mellow cosmetics, and I used it for the first time in the video.

I am going to make more makeup videos because I like filming and passing on techniques that I've learnt from my years of YouTube watching. I am also learning how to edit videos and I really enjoy that too. So there will be more makeup tutorials, GRWMs (get ready with me), fashion and vlogs.

By the way, if you make music, let me know if I can use it in my next video.

Hope you enjoy the video. Subscribe and let me know what videos you'd like to see!

Signed,

Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are your thoughts on this post?