3 Aug 2016

Storytime vol 1: surprise photoshoot


My friend TC lives in a complex where the residents share a swimming pool and tennis court (I know right). So in November I suggested to her that we should make use of it while it's summer.
We invited Suze who lives nearby and then I was like, wait! She plays tennis! I need someone at my level so you can play an actual game with her!
So we then invited feihae. We planned lunch at The Good Home in Birkenhead, followed by tennis and the rest of the day at the beach.

The night before I was like, "Feihae, should I shave my legs?"
And she was like, "You can if you want. Up to you."
Then later on she was like, "You have to put on makeup."
And I was like EXCUSE ME??!
"Just wear your makeup."
"We're playing tennis and swimming. I'm not wasting makeup."
"Then just bring it."
"...What are you trying to say?"
Then she just laughed it off and I was like... rude.

But I did put on makeup in the morning.

The next day her Panda picked us up (honestly he is like the most loving, patient and servant-hearted man, I am constantly in awe of everything he does for her).
The four of us girls had a lovely lunch, played a brief unsuccessful game of tennis where we lost one ball to the neighbour and then walked to the beach.

When we got to the beach I sat down then suddenly out of nowhere I saw Reenu and Laurie and Lauren and Anna and all of my friends and they yelled, SURPRISE!!
And I was like, whaaaaat is going on??
Suze, feihae and TC were laughing at me. They had planned this all along! Anna had brought her camera so we could take photos.

"This is why you told me to wear makeup?!" I looked at Feihae.
"Yeah gurl," she laughed at me.
Thank God for friends like her.

For the next couple of hours under sunny clear bright skies, our smiles were captured for us all to remember.
This is love, this is friendship.
Thank you to everyone who came and hid in the bushes. I treasure ALL of my friends, even if you weren't there on the day!

Here are the the highlights of the day... Glad I shaved my legs for this.

At this point I was 100% ready to go swimming at the beach







#OOTD watch by Fjord


the photographer! thank you, beautiful.




French girls
We are always like this.
Congratulations for the happy news!


On the next episode of New Zealand's Next Top model...
Who brought a selfie stick??








Signed,

Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are your thoughts on this post?