3 Nov 2012

A little bit about Altar cafe

I finished exams.

To celebrate the start of my 4 month holiday, Calci and I went to Altar cafe in Mt Eden afterwards and had dessert
 Passionfruit creme brulee and baked cheesecake. $9.50
They were good.
Although, Calci said my chocolate chip cheesecake had more flavor and a better biscuit base. Wow!

To celebrate the end of Calci's exams next week, we are going to watch Argo in the cinemas.
It's supposed to be really good. I think I'll enjoy it cause it's my kind of movie with all my favorite elements:
CIA + hostages + ben affleck



And to conclude,
I saw someone being held at gunpoint at the viaduct
Just kidding, that was a camera behind the pillar.
What were they filming??

All the best for your exams.

Signed,
Elisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are your thoughts on this post?