28 Oct 2016

My favourite place in LA

In my vlog (below) I rented a cruiser bike in Venice Beach and I had the BEST day exploring.
In the perpetually sunny bright day, I went film location hunting.

The movie Valentine's Day is one of my favorite movies because it is so light-hearted and Taylor Swift was brilliant in it.
Thanks to Google, I found out the beautiful location they used as Ashton Kutcher's home is Venice Canals.
When I came across the place, it took my breath away. It was more beautiful than I expected.
I quickly locked up my bike before exploring by foot because I knew I'd be taking a billion photos for Instagram, Facebook cover photo and desktop background.
I found it tranquil and inspiring.
I wanted to sit in a gondola under the shade and read all day long...
Set up an easel in the backyard overlooking the canals and paint the colors that evoke a daydream. Capturing the ripples and reflection.

In the end, I did find the house and bridge in the movie!
Movie still


Signed,

Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are your thoughts on this post?