7 Mar 2014

A little bit about cupcakes!

I made cupcakes!!
I've never made cupcakes before (can you tell?)
We only had flower drop tips for icing, which is for making small dots around a cake or something.
I think the cupcakes would've looked nicer with plain circular icing tips.
When i go back to Indo, I'll buy some variation of piping tips so I can do roses like Petal Cupcakes
Sprinkles.
So simple.
And chocolate flakes
Mama got several cans of this Lindt chocolate flakes which you stir into a mug of hot milk to make hot chocolate from Sydney.

The recipe for the vanilla cupcakes and the buttercream icing is exactly the same as the birthday cake I made for a friend a few weeks ago.
It is listed in the blogpost here


jt said this is his favorite baking item of mine. He likes them better than my caramel slice!! Which is saying A LOT.


And to conclude,

The most exciting thing that has happened to me this week- Or even this year! Was being mentioned in this video


I follow her for her makeup tutorials and because she looks like a girl I went to school with.

And she answered my question on her Q&A video!!!
Watch it at the 9:40 mark!

It's even worth it just to watch her try to pronounce my name
<3 u kelly

Signed,
Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are your thoughts on this post?