26 Mar 2014

Breakfast in Town Basin

I lived in Whangarei, did you know that?
I moved to a boarding school in Auckland in year 10 and prior to that I lived in Whangarei...

We went to a cafe for breakfast in the iconic Town Basin- being tourists in our hometown.
There were vintage cars on display, cute.

We went to Riverside Cafe...
I got a key lime cake to takeaway for morning tea later that day. It was pretty average... Looked and sounded better than it tasted. The chai latte was great though.
But the bacon and egg croissant with relish was SO AMAZIIING!!
I skipped lunch because I was still full from this. It was perfectly toasted and delicious.
Papa had the french toast, and the bread was so good.
Mama had the pancake stack with bacon and fruits. It was alright, my croissant was definitely better.
This is the outdoor seating. The checkerboard used to have chess pieces on it, so you could play lifesized chess.

Sailboats...



And to conclude,

I am going to start ballet again!

I did it last year (or maybe even the year before) with MEBA, but with my class at 10am on tuesday, I am going to do a lunchtime one with City Dance!

Join me?
http://www.citydance.co.nz/timetable2.htm

Monday 12.30pm

Signed,
Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are your thoughts on this post?