13 Oct 2012

A little bit about birthdays

So much food on my birthday!

It started the day before my birthday, when Calci took me to The Chocolate Boutique Cafe, read about our time here

The morning of, before uni, I went to The Verve in Parnell and had french toast with bacon and bananas with way too much maple syrup.
I had a test the next day, so I actually spent my birthday studying :/

Then I met Pen and she prodded me all over "because it's my birthday" and got me a taro bub tub tea with chocolate pudding.
Thanks Pen!

Before that, I met up with Lauren and she gave me amazing presents! One of them was a chocolate chip cupcake that she made.
We had a bit of an impromptu party at the top of the rec centre. Me and Pen met Lauren, and Charles Jefferson was there! And he brought his friends! And then the good looking couple came- Mint&Fred!
And Fred was carrying her bag as well as his own and I thought it was really cute, then they left to have lunch with Minty's mum.

Highlight of the day: impromptu party.

My friends have started a cupcake business, Chubby Cupcakes, I asked one of them what flavor she would recommend.
Vanilla with lemon icing and lemon rum curd custard filling... Chocolate mint...
In the end I chose vanilla cupcakes with strawberry icing and custard filling.
Six of these for my Student Life TAC group (teaching, accountability and care)

At TAC we had another party! We danced and I came as a duck...
(I think Fayola was pretending to lick a window?)

Tessa got me a book which induced this reaction...
My reaction was not like that when I unwrapped it... It was more like :O

Anyway.
They got me a cake too!
Red velvet with vanilla icing and white chocolate curls 
We ate so much cake.

Dinner was at Archie's in Newmarket.
Herb pizza bread
Margherita pizza
Mushroom tortelloni.


And I came home
To another cake!
Caramel Macchiato from Gateau House in Newmarket.
It was delicious; blackforest and tiramisu combined.

It doesn't end there.
On Sunday, Wally and Lauren are taking me to Industry Zen at the Viaduct for dinner.
I have such amazing friends. Thank you for all your birthday wishes, and no, I did not have to bake my own cake! Hehe

And to conclude,
I am now twenty. And today I wanted to buy a duvet cover with robots, dinosaurs or trains on it. Mum didn't let me.

Signed,
Elisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are your thoughts on this post?