29 Jul 2012

A little bit about confectionery

Has anyone been to the American store in Mt Wellington?
Martha's Backyard imports all sorts of American food brands, soaps, clothing, kitchen stuff. It's right next to Hannah's clearance store, in the complex with Harvey Norman and Rebel sport. Pen and I went there, and I was like, whooahh

Pop tarts!
 Peanut butter chocolate chips!!
 These marshmallows were humongous
 I really wanted these to make s'mores and hot chocolate. . .
 Coconut m&m's
There were so many other flavours
 Make hot chocolate out of this !! 
Next to it is pumpkin pie filling in a jar
A lot of American recipes I've found uses marshmallow creme for icings etc. This is what they were talking about. . . Apparently you can eat it just by itself
 Pie crust! Why don't they sell these in Countdown?
 Syrup in cute bottles :D
 Sugar free syrup? . . .so what is it made of?
 THIS looked interesting. Peanut butter and jelly in a jar
 Pez! Nostalgia much
Reese's peanut butter cups comes in miniatures! peanut butter + chocolate = best combination
Calci and I have made our own peanut butter cups, they were delicious.
I want to make them into cheesecake cupcakes, brownie cups. . .
 I don't know what these are for
 Pebbles and rocks


 Cinnamon candy. Yum?
Edible lego.
Because many times I have tried biting lego. . .
This chocolate bar was really something. Chocolate, pretzels, peanut butter, caramel and peanuts.

Pretzel M&M's, not too special I thought.
(I finished the packet last week. Today I moved my bed and two of these fell at my feet... guilty. )
 Whatchamacallit. Chocolate, peanut crisps and caramel
I was eating that one in class. . .

The thing is it was all so expensive. I wanted to experiment and make chocolate peanut butter chip cookies, mint m&m's on cake, marshmallow cupcakes. So if anyone is going to America. . .

And to conclude, Pen got given some amazing tea. I'm not a tea drinker, but this!
This was absolutely heavenly.
cinnamon and vanilla.



Does anyone know where I can get this tea? 
Signed, 
Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are your thoughts on this post?